Self introduction

     My name's Ozaki Mizuho. I'm from Kumamoto. I'm belong to tea ceremony club. Last year, I made tea for the first time in Hakua Festival. I was really nervous, but I enjoyed because I could wear kimono. I want to teach the first-year college students how to make tea.
      I like listening to the musics and reading comics. My favorite comic is Chainsaw man. This is about devils hunters. During self- restraint period, I have been reading this. I also love ZOC which is an idol group. I follow Senritsu Kanano, is a member of them. She's very pretty and beautiful! She helds her YouTube channel with her sister, so I'm always looking forward to being posted videos.
      I study English for TOFUL exam recently. I'm trying to prepare harder because this spring vacation is postponed. I'm bad at presenting in front of many people, so I want to be able to speak better than last year. Also, I want to go abroad to study this year. I hope the coronavirus will end soon.

コメント

  1. It's soothing to attend a tea ceremony. I really enjoy it except that I get sore legs bending my knees during the ceremony.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland by Tim Vicary

The House by the sea

The Ironing Man