The House by the sea

The House by the sea     by Patricia Aspinall


     I read The House by the sea this week.
     This is about a man, Carl Anderson. He was a businessman. He had a wife, Linda. They lived in a house by the sea. He hadn't had enough time with her because he had been busy and he had thought his work was most important than anything else. One day, he broke his promise to spend Linda, so she got angry and go out their home. He thought he should talk with her, and called her friend Melissa. Carl and Linda promised to meet after she went to the party with her friends. But she didn't call him when he waited for her at a pub. That evening, he saw a strange man there. He was Tom Parker. After hearing his strange rumor, Carl had a sense of foreboding and thought Linda was in a trouble. He looked for her all the night. Then, something strange started to happen around him...
     It was easy for me to read, but many characters appear in it, so I recommend that you read main characters description in the first pages. I read it wondering what the next happens. This book kept me in suspense. This main character, Carl is a little egoistic person, I thought. I felt empathy with Linda. I considered this story's key person was Tom Parker, but I didn't know his death finally. It ended his strange, but I wanted his episode and feeling. This story taught me that what we lost once never come back to us. If you are interested in it, please read it!

コメント

  1. Is it a little horor? I'm interested in what happened to them mad their character.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland by Tim Vicary

The Ironing Man