A Love for Life

A Love for Life   by Penny Hancock 
     I read A Love for Life. This is about Fanella, who is an editor in a publishing company. She has wanted to have a child since before, but she broke up with her boyfriend. She adopted a five-years-old girl, Ellie. She is a strange child. Teresa, Fanella's best friend introduced Rod for her. Rod is a kind teacher. Ellie liked him very much. Fanella loved him, but she knew he had a rich blonde wife. One day, he suddenly quited a job for a while due to a bad faith of a mother hates him. He felt so nervous and decided to write story about children. He wrote and took it to Fanella. That gave the chance they got closer.
     I finished reading it for 5 hours. It's easy to read but little long. It was interesting because I felt sympathy with fanella. She is in a complex situation. Her life is hard. But I admire her a little.

コメント

  1. Hello, Mizuho! I felt the story is little difficult to read your blog. But, I'm interested in this story. So, I want to read this when I have time. (haruna katsuki)

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland by Tim Vicary

The House by the sea

The Ironing Man