Parallel

Parallel  by Colin Campbell
     This week I read Parallel. It's set in an underground station in London. It begins the scene a man in a black suit killed the tall young woman by pushing her hard toward in front of a train.
     I write down two quotes and discuss them. The first one is:'He sat on his bed. There was a gun on the bed beside him.'(P.6). He is Max. He killed the woman at the platform and accepted the reward. He never felt well after he killed someone and wants to live calmly. But someone was outside his flat. I felt anxiety about what will happen next time. The second one is:'The train started. It started slowly, but then went faster. The lights went out. It was very dark.'(p.19). I thought it expresses Max's feeling. Fairhead suggests new job to him, but he worries because he didn't believe him.
     It's about Max's life. It was interesting but too short for me. I want to try more difficult books. I give this book 5 stars out of 10.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland by Tim Vicary

The House by the sea

The Ironing Man