How to be an Alien

How to be an Alien  by George Mikes
      I read How to be an Alien. It's about how to be an Englishman. It writes about difference of the English and Europeans. I wonder this author hates England.
      I pick up some example from this book. First, is the British tea. The author thinks tea was once a good drink; with lemon and sugar it tastes very pleasant. But the British tea is put cold milk and no sugar, so it is colourless and tasteless. He says tea became an unpleasant drink, like dirty water by the Alien. Second, is a bus driver. A bus driver in England drives different ways and doesn't stop at the bus stop. I burst out laughing. Is it true? I came to want to go to England.
      I want to recommend this book. It makes you to laugh. I give it 7 stars out of 10.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland by Tim Vicary

The House by the sea

The Ironing Man