GHOST CAMP

GHOST CAMP  by R.L.STINE
     I read GHOST CAMP. I had read this book before but I forgot writing the book review, so I write it remembering this content. It's a mystery. It's about two boys went to camp, is a ghost camp.
     I write down three quotes and discuss them. The first one is:'To my surprise, the sun had lowered. The sky outside the door was evening gray.'(p.19). I felt anxiety by this sentence. It made me to expect something bad will happen. The second one is:'It's a camp joke,'(p.47). This word is said by many camp members when something strange happened. Alex and Harry, this main characters, were angry at first because camp members made fun of them. But they started to enjoy using this word. The third one is:'You can't take over my mind! You can't! I won't let you!'(p.113). It's the scene Alex, Harry and Uncle Marv tried to run away from ghostly circle. The ghost campers moved in on them. They needed living kids to escape then, it's a desperate situation!
     I couldn't put it down. I recommend it to you like horror stories. I give it 9 stars out of 10.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland by Tim Vicary

The House by the sea

The Ironing Man