Different Worlds

Different Worlds  by Margaret Johnson
     I read Different Worlds today. This is a love story about Sam and Jim. Sam is a young deaf girl. She loves him, but she thought that she doesn't deserve someone like him.
     I write down three quotes and discuss them. The first one is:'At the moment she's just a friend,' (p.18). This is the scene Sam asked Ron, is her best friend, if the girl at the party is his girlfriend. Ron denied it with his red face. He is so cute. The second one is:'I looked into his face, waiting for him to speak again.' (p.20). Sam and Jim met at the garden with full of snow for the first time. They hit many  snowball each other. They became friends quickly. The third one is:'As wonderful as my small hand on the front of Mum's guitar.' (p.45). Finally, they became lovers. She felt the vibration of the sound and played the musical instruments, so she was so happy.
     I want to recommend this book. It is shorter and easy to read. I give it 8 stars out of 10.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland by Tim Vicary

The House by the sea

The Ironing Man