All I Want

All I Want   by Margaret Johnson
     I read All I Want this week. This is a story about Alex Faye who is personal assistant to Brad Courtney, at the Courtney Art Gallery. She has a boyfriend but she loves Brad Courtney. One day the paintings he bought turned out to be fakes. He blamed by reporters, so Alex and Brad run away.
     I write down three quotes and will discuss them. The first one is:' I'm just ending it sooner than I thought I would. I know it's almost Christmas, but I'm afraid I have no choice.' (p.52). It's the scene Brad suggsts Alex to stop working with him. He thought she should go back to home and spend her time with his boyfriend. The second one is:'I'm not ... going to ... cry.' But then I'm crying. I can't help it. (p.53). She was shocked when he told her to go home. He said to her, "You aren't going to cry, are you? I'm not very good with women who cry". I thought he was lack of the consideration to her. The third one is:' I want to have an earth name!' (p. 62). IT7s the scene Alex and Christopher were playing. They read some books and became friends. I like this scene.
「all i want by margaret johnson」の画像検索結果     It makes me to be sympathy. Complex relationship on the characters was little difficult but it was interesting. I give this book 10 stars out of 10.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland by Tim Vicary

The House by the sea

The Ironing Man