A Death in Oxford

A Death in Oxford  by Richard MacAndrew
     This week I read A Death in Oxford. I write down two quotes and will discuss them. The first one is: 'I know nothing about this. You take away my job and you tell the Oxford Post first, not me.'(p.13). This is the scene Barbara Collin received a piece of newspaper. She was very angry because it is written about Journalist Darren Atkinson speaks to Dr Janet Leighton, of the Leighton Clinic on Banbury Road. The second one is:'Our Beautiful World,'(p.32). After he took away Miller, he felt sad. However, all of it ended, so he needs to look forward.
     It's about Frank Wiliams of the Oxford police tries to know why Dr Janet Leighton is dead. It makes me to feel excited. I want to read this next story. I give this book 8 stars out of 10.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland by Tim Vicary

The House by the sea

The Ironing Man