ROMIO AND JULIET

ROMIO AND JULIET  by William Shakespeare



     This week I read ROMIO AND JULIET. This book is love story. Romio is the only son of the Montague family. Juliet is the only daughter of the Capulet family. They fell in love for the first contact. But their family are enemies each other. Therefore, they are married secretly. I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them. The first one is: 'Here I am,' said Juliet. 'My lips are here.' (p.30). This is a romantic scene. I like it. The second one is: 'O Romio, Romio! Why is your name Romio?' (p.32). This is a popular scene. Juliet says many romantic words. I think she is a sensible person. The third one is: "Your families must be friends. Love will change the world!" (p.88). It is the prince of cats's word. I like him because he has strong sense of justice and  takes care of lifes.
      Long fights between Montague and Capulet finished by the death of  Romio and Juliet. I want them to be more happy. But their death is so meanful. Love makes us to go mad but has importance of lives. I want you to think about it by reading this book. I recommend it.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland by Tim Vicary

The House by the sea

The Ironing Man