Adventures of Sindbad the sailor

Adventures of Sindbad the sailor 

I wanted to give some of the jewels to the captain, but he said:"We are men of Basra. When we find a man who has been thrown by wind or sea on an island, we take him into our ship and give him food and drink and clothes, and we help him on his way to his things from him, because we help him for the love of Allah."
I read "Adventures of Sindbad the sailor".
Sindbad, a main character in this book, went on a journey seven times.
He is unfortunate and very lucky man.
He will die many times but he survived thanks to his friends and kind merchants.
I feel exciting in his fourth voyage.
I think the person can help people for free is marvelous.
I wonder what happened to his wife after that.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland by Tim Vicary

The House by the sea

The Ironing Man