Book Series Review

I like the series of SCHOLASTIC.
My favorite five books are "Goldilocks and the Three Bears", "Cinderella", "The Spider and the Beehive", "The Nightingale" and "The Little Red Hen".
They are short stories including fairy tale.
"Goldilocks and the Three Bears" is about a girl who is Goldilocks.
Then, quick as a wink, she ran out the door.
And the three bears never saw that rude girl again.
"Cinderella" is a popular story. It wrote in a story about Cinderella's effort.
The shoe fit perfectly! At last, he had found the girl from the ball.
"Will you marry me?" asked the prince.
"Of course," said Cinderella.
"The Spider and the Beehive" is about a spider who is self-indulgence.
And from that day on, the spider always shared his fruit with his friends.
"The Nightingale" is a king  who likes the voice of nightingale.
There, he sang a song so sweet that the king was quickly healed.
"The Little Red Hen" is about a a little red hen and selfish animals.
"Who will help me eat this?" asked the little red hen.
"Me!" said the dog.
"Me!" said the cat.
"Me!" said the duck.
"No! Because you did not help, I will just have to eat this bread by myself," said the little red hen.
All story taught me the importance of effort and sharing.
They are profitable.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland by Tim Vicary

The House by the sea

The Ironing Man