Next Door to Love

I read Next Door to Love this week. This story is about Stella, a woman who works as a chief in Italian Restaurant. She had a boyfriend before, but she thought she didn't need a man after they broke up. One day, a man came as her neighbor. His name is Tony. Tony has a pretty daughter, but he cannot see her because he and his ex-wife broke up, so he was always sad and Stella worried him. Stella's friend Janet said to her, "Everybody needs someone.", but she didn't think so. The next day, she worked hard at restaurant and invited to go to the film by Klaus, her restaurant's waiter, but Tony invited her to go to a bar in the same day. She said to Klaus "OK" at first, so she had to turn down, but she noticed she wanted to go with Tony, so she invited him tomorrow. At that night, Klaus said her "I like you a lot.", but she couldn't say "I like you too." because she didn't know her feelings. I have three points I recommend this book. The first, you can feel empathy with Stella, because she is afraid of being serious in love. She had experienced a bad love before. There were a scene Janet said "He wasn't any good for you. But you mustn't think all men are bad." I thought Janet is too officious when she talks about love, but she is kind and nice. The second, it is easy to read because it's a short story. I could read it for one hours. The third, we came to think about our partner. I want you read it.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland by Tim Vicary

My Week

The Ironing Man