Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of Boscombe Pool

Sherlock Holmes and theMystery of Boscombe Pool   by Andy Hopkins and Jocelyn Potter


     I read Sherlock Holmes this week. It's about a detective Sherlock Holmes and muderer mistery. I had a long time to understand this story because there were many characters  in it.
     One day, Charles McCarthy had been killed. The policemen believed the muderer was his son. But McCarthy's daughter thought it was wrong, so she asked Holmes to solve this accident. Holmes and his friend Dr Watson came to find new information and knew the true muderer.
     After reading it, I felt gloomy the end because Holmes didn't reveal the murder. I understood his circumstance, but I thought it didn't become the reason why he let the muderer slide. For whatever reason, they shouldn't miss criminals.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland by Tim Vicary

My Week

The Ironing Man