Blood Ties

Blood Ties  by Nigel Hinton

     I read Blood Ties this week. It was easy for me to read because it's short.
     It's about some families went to an island on their holidays. The island was Kirren Island,
had been conducted the experiment of bomb for wars. Tom, his family and Vicky Rochester's family lost their boats for coming home. Someone set fire it. Parents came to doubt Vickey the criminal, and they tried to kill their children.
     I felt nervous while reading it because the parents started to be strange more and more. I read it setting me on the chldren's position. In this story, some children was killed by their parents. I felt painful in this scene. The parents in it were probably poisonous parents. They believed they were completely true and tried to let their children to obey. 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland by Tim Vicary

My Week

The Ironing Man